About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You should have strong digital experience, great writing skills and experience of managing the day-to-day delivery of marketing services. You will be a strong people manager, able to inspire and mentor other members of the marketing team, as well as getting the best from our digital, creative and other suppliers. The successful candidate will have strong brand management skills and experience within a B2B environment where generating leads, feeding the funnel and directly impacting sales is paramount. Financial or professional services experience a plus.
Working collaboratively across the organisation on multiple projects and with multiple stakeholders, you will be part of a high-performing, friendly and supportive Marketing team, where innovation, attention to detail and teamwork deliver winning results.
Broad responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Marketing Lead to prepare marketing and communications plans for the Mutuals including social media, digital, PR and content plans
- Managing and tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, reporting findings via written reports and verbal presentations to the Marketing Lead and Mutual Managers
- Adjusting campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Managing relationships with commercial partners, suppliers and agencies including digital, lead-generation and sales
- Overseeing the writing, design and production of digital and printed marketing collateral
- Brand management and corporate identity control
- Managing other marketing team members to ensure delivery of plans and achievement of team objectives
- Looking after the day-to-day expenditure of the marketing department and monitoring against agreed budgets
- Overseeing the Mutuals’ attendance at events such as trade shows, conferences and exhibitions
- Industry research, monitoring and reporting
We provide a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, 25 days’ annual leave, group personal pension, sponsorship towards professional memberships and continuing professional development, health cash plan, lifestyle rewards and discounts.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
How to Apply
If you are interested in apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter giving details of your experience and fit with this role to email@example.com If you have any questions please contact us on 01892 888312.
Please note that we cannot take on sponsorships at this time, so proof of Right to Work in the UK is essential.
We do receive a high volume of applications, so we may not able to respond to each individual applicant. If you are suitable for the role, it can take 5-10 working days for us to read your CV, please do contact us for any progress on your application.