Senior Business Analyst
About the Role
The Senior Business Analyst (BA) will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to understand their business change needs, confirm requirements and priorities, review the possibilities and to define suitable, efficient and sustainable new ways of working.
This will include documenting requirements, drawing up specifications, defining business processes, developing target operating models and working with our suppliers to develop new functionality.
- Identify business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process reviews.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, break down high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Identify organisational strengths and weaknesses and able to suggest areas of improvement.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise and apply this to the development and execution of action plans providing advice and guidance to others.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information and functional requirements and deliver the following items as needed: Business Requirements and related project documentation, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of the project manager
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Assessing and developing current and target operating models Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Liaise with the business units, Business Information team and the IT Infrastructure team.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, group personal pension, sponsorship towards professional membership and continuing professional development, health cash plan, lifestyle rewards and discounts and free fruit.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and a covering letter giving details of your experience and fit with this role to email@example.com If you have any questions please contact us on 01892 888312.
Please note that we cannot take on sponsorships at this time, so proof of Right to Work in the UK is essential.
We do receive a high volume of applications, so we may not able to respond to each individual applicant. If you are suitable for the role, it can take 5-10 working days for us to read your CV, please do contact us for any progress on your application.
Before you submit any information regarding your application, please read our Privacy Notice so you understand how we use any personal data you send to us.