Sales & Service Manager
About the Role
To ensure the efficient and smooth running of TRM Sales & Service team, ensuring we provide first-line sales and service to all mutual prospects and members and ensure that customer service is optimised.
- Recruit, motivate and retain high calibre talent able to successfully achieve/exceed performance, whilst ensuring a high standard of sales and customer service.
- Focal point for active team support.
- Maintain and improve Sales & Service operations.
- Engage and inspire the Sales & Service team to ensure change is accepted and embedded.
- Prepare Management Information (M.I.) and reports by collecting, analysing and summarising data and trends and initiating correct actions as appropriate.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking and benchmarking trends in ‘call centre’ operations management and implementing changes of ‘best practice’.
- Providing management, leadership, development and coaching of the team.
- Ensure processes are implemented and embedded for regular Quality Assurance.
- Investigate and ensure that regular Quality Assurance of phone calls are carried out to ensure compliance with Company standards and procedures.
- Ensure that statutory regulations and Company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring the team meet SLA’s.
- Handle referrals and queries within the limits of Delegated Underwriting Authority, referring up any enquiries above the set authority level.
- Record, manage and resolve member complaints.
- Raise Underwriting concerns, rating the risks appropriately for new business, MTAs and renewals.
- Liaise with the Marketing and the Mutual Manager to ensure marketing campaigns are supported and resources as allocated as appropriate with the aim of growing the ‘book’.
- Spot check member cancellations to ensure they are administered correctly and that refunds are authorised in line with standards.
- Manage and authorise the monthly commission structure for Sales & Service staff, ensuring quality, FCA and TCF standards are adhered to.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, group personal pension, sponsorship towards professional membership and continuing professional development, health cash plan, lifestyle rewards and discounts and free fruit.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and a covering letter giving details of your experience and fit with this role to email@example.com If you have any questions please contact us on 01892 888312.
Please note that we cannot take on sponsorships at this time, so proof of Right to Work in the UK is essential.
We do receive a high volume of applications, so we may not able to respond to each individual applicant. If you are suitable for the role, it can take 5-10 working days for us to read your CV, please do contact us for any progress on your application.
Before you submit any information regarding your application, please read our Privacy Notice so you understand how we use any personal data you send to us.