Risk Operations Manager
Purpose of Role
The overall purpose of this role is to provide oversight of and ongoing support for the FRIC operating model in relation to member risk and performance. This role will define best practice standards in the industry and will represent FRIC members as a technical reference point for Risk Management queries.
This role will be a part-time role giving dedicated support to the FRIC Mutual as part of the Mutual Management Team. There will be an element of Member visits on an annual basis across the UK and meetings in London. Flexibility to take on additional work as and when required. As the Mutual grows there is scope for this role to expand and grow.
- Responsible for the management, development maintenance and coordination of the Risk Management initiatives comprising the FRIC Annual Risk Management Plan.
- Working with FRIC Claims Management Information, responsible for the interrogation of incident trends, cause analysis and providing the related FARRG, Board and Committee reports.
- Monitor the Risk Management Plan ensuring alignment with claims Management Information.
- Tracking and monitoring of emerging risks and market issues and proprieties, including identifying emerging risks from internal and external sources. Commissioning and reviewing any relevant improvements or change requirements as a result.
- Secretary to the quarterly FARRG meetings, including organisation of the meetings, delivery and presentation of reports, producing minutes, recording and management of actions arising from these meetings.
- Assisting Members with individual Member Plans, gap analysis to best practice and agreeing time-bound objectives, prioritisation planning and resourcing. reviewing and revising Member Plans as required.
- Responsible for on-boarding of new Members to the Mutual securing maximum value for the Mutual
- Member level project monitoring and related Board and Committee reporting.
- Responsibility for maintaining the Risk Profile template.
- Liaising with Mutual Manager and Underwriting to monitor exposure data via Member Application Form.
- Monitoring and Management of Member updates with reference to Underwriting where appropriate.
- Meeting with Members to sense check and keep under review the Risk Profile and Benchmarking Information.
- Oversee support the development of monitoring of Mutual and Member level FRIC KPIs and related reporting to the Mutual Manager, FARRG, the Board and Committees.
- Providing support for broking and market activity as and when required.
How to Apply
If you are interested in apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter giving details of your experience and fit with this role to email@example.com If you have any questions please contact us on 01892 888312.