Property Claims Handler
About the role
As a Regis employee, you’re encouraged to grow personally and professionally. You will work with some of the sector’s most innovative minds on exciting and new projects. No matter what you do at Regis, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of new Mutuals, from concept to delivery. Interested?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a professional and customer focused Property Claims Handler to join our Claims team in Tunbridge Wells. This role will be responsible for negotiating and managing the settlement process of a portfolio of Property claims from inception through to settlement.
- Reviewing and managing incoming claims post and emails
- Processing new claims calls notifications in accordance with procedures and policy cover, and capturing and recording new claims accurately on claims system, including reserve setting
- Guiding members on how to proceed with the claim and ensuring customers are treated fairly
- Handling household claims on a desktop basis, within own handling authority limits
- Referring claims of a more technical nature outside of your authority limit to more technically senior team members or underwriting
- Evaluating claims at notification stage to assess if an adjuster/supplier visit is required
- Liaise with third parties (e.g. loss adjusters, tradesmen, suppliers) and ensure visits are made and work is completed in a timely fashion and to high standards
- Checking for possible fraud indicators and referring to senior management should suspicion be raised
- Agreeing quantum within authorised parameters and ensure the fair settlement of claims
- Processing claim payment requests in a timely fashion
- Awareness of, and compliance with, service criteria throughout work
We provide a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, group personal pension, sponsorship towards professional membership and continuing professional development, health cash plan, lifestyle rewards and discounts and free fruit.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and a covering letter giving details of your experience and fit with this role to email@example.com If you have any questions please contact us on 01892 888312.
Please note that we cannot take on sponsorships at this time, so proof of Right to Work in the UK is essential.
We do receive a high volume of applications, so we may not able to respond to each individual applicant. If you are suitable for the role, it can take 5-10 working days for us to read your CV, please do contact us for any progress on your application.
Before you submit any information regarding your application, please read our Privacy Notice so you understand how we use any personal data you send to us.