Purpose of Role
Accomplishes project objectives by planning project activities; evaluating implementation and progress of project.
- Accountable for delivery of assigned tasks/projects.
- Takes initiative and determines when escalation is appropriate.
- This role requires analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Use of discretion in identifying a resolving problems.
- Understands the wider perspective and how the role fits within the business.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Competent in require project methodology.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Works with developers and designers to define and document questions, liaise with business via email, IM or phone to get new requirements and explain feasibility.
- Submits project status reports to stakeholders; reviews bugs; plans software releases; anticipates and reacts to change.
How to Apply
If you are interested in apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter giving details of your experience and fit with this role to email@example.com If you have any questions please contact us on 01892 888312.