About the Role
As a Regis employee, you’re encouraged to grow personally and professionally. You will work with some of the sector’s most innovative minds on exciting and new projects. No matter what you do at Regis, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of new Mutuals, from concept to delivery. Interested?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a professional and customer focused Project Manager to join our Change team in Tunbridge Wells. In this role you will accomplish project objectives by planning project activities; evaluating implementation and the progress of the project(s).
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations
- Manages, reviews, and prioritises the project work plans with objective to stay on time and on budget
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project
- Competent in project methodology
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end-stage assessments
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact
We provide a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, group personal pension, sponsorship towards professional membership and continuing professional development, health cash plan, lifestyle rewards and discounts and free fruit.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and a covering letter giving details of your experience and fit with this role to email@example.com If you have any questions please contact us on 01892 888312.
Please note that we cannot take on sponsorships at this time, so proof of Right to Work in the UK is essential.
We do receive a high volume of applications, so we may not able to respond to each individual applicant. If you are suitable for the role, it can take 5-10 working days for us to read your CV, please do contact us for any progress on your application.
Before you submit any information regarding your application, please read our Privacy Notice so you understand how we use any personal data you send to us.