About the role
As a Regis employee, you’re encouraged to grow personally and professionally. You will work with some of the sector’s most innovative minds on exciting and new projects. No matter what you do at Regis, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of new Mutuals, from concept to delivery. Interested?
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is creative and driven to achieve in the marketing arena. This role will support offline and online marketing for our Mutual brands. Working in a team to grow inbound quotes through various marketing methods including digital, print, events and social media to reach target trades and independent retailer communities to achieve the Mutual business objectives
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Assist the team with marketing plans, advertising, direct mail marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Source and provide support for digital advertising opportunities including placing adverts
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement, including e-shots to social media
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Day to day coordination of Quotezone and Quotesearcher relationships.
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, group personal pension, sponsorship towards professional membership and continuing professional development, health cash plan, lifestyle rewards and discounts and free fruit.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
How to Apply
If you are interested in apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter giving details of your experience and fit with this role to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions please contact us on 01892 888312.
Please note that we cannot take on sponsorships at this time, so proof of Right to Work in the UK is essential.
We do receive a high volume of applications, so we may not able to respond to each individual applicant.
If you are suitable for the role, it can take 5-10 working days for us to read your CV, please do contact us for any progress on your application.