We live in a world afloat with data, in which almost every item of technology leaves a wake of gathered information about us. Most people are aware of the data produced by personal fitness devices and smart phones tracking our movements, browsers collecting our search habits, and vendors tracking our spending – but few are aware that a single Boeing 787 flight typically generates half a terabyte of data. It has been estimated that, in the near future, internet-connected cars will each send 25 gigabytes of data to the cloud every hour as they drive us around.
At the Save The High Street conference, Rikul Patel, Mutual Manager for The Retail Manager talked about the key things every retailer needs to have covered for their business and the benefits of protecting your store. The Retail Mutual is designed to help and support independent businesses by providing the right cover for them.
- Regis launches new Mutual in Australia
- Ten year edition of ICMIF’s Global Mutual Market Share report launched: statistics confirm a decade of growth for the mutual and cooperative insurance sector
- Regis Mutual Management Australia announces new CEO
- Brexit. What does it mean for Mutuals?
- The Parliamentary Review: Regis Mutual Management