Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
About the role
As a Regis employee, you’re encouraged to grow personally and professionally. You will work with some of the sector’s most innovative minds on exciting and new projects. No matter what you do at Regis, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of new Mutuals, from concept to delivery. Interested?
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about management reporting and analysis to join our Finance Team. The successful candidate will be involved in budgets, forecasts, cash flow forecasts, results analysis and capital planning for all existing and new Mutuals as well as the Regis group. They will also be expected to assist with strategic and tactical decision making
- Model development
- Obtain a clear understanding and agreement on the metrics required by each business to track operational and financial performance
- Assist in developing and obtaining agreement for standardised reporting to both management and Boards. Standardise and simplify the process to ensure accurate and reliable reporting. Document and assist the team as required.
- Define and document data gathering, manipulation and summarisation
- Develop KPI reporting for the production of monthly dashboards
- Reporting and analysis
- Preparing/collating and coordinating management and Board reporting with analysis for all businesses to support strategic and tactical decision making. Ensure all reports have adequate review before distribution.
- Consolidate/prepare budgets and forecasts for all businesses providing analysis including summaries of assumptions and trends in a comprehensive format
- Be the financial liaison for all departmental expenses including budgets, forecasts and monthly variance analysis
- Support the business change and business development teams with financial modelling and analysis
- Compliance and risk management
- Documentation of all finance processes and procedures and ensure adherence with compliance and risk management requirements
- Help to develop the team through sharing of knowledge of processes and models, providing training if required
- Assist the team and others on various projects and activities – these could include areas such as compliance, risk management, corporate governance, analytics and MI, actuarial, etc. as well as finance related areas
- Support the businesses across all financial aspects applying to them including the development of further analysis to assist in the running of the business.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, group personal pension, sponsorship towards professional membership and continuing professional development, health cash plan, lifestyle rewards and discounts and free fruit.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
How to Apply
If you are interested in apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter giving details of your experience and fit with this role to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions please contact us on 01892 888312.
Please note that we cannot take on sponsorships at this time, so proof of Right to Work in the UK is essential.
We do receive a high volume of applications, so we may not able to respond to each individual applicant. If you are suitable for the role, it can take 5-10 working days for us to read your CV, please do contact us for any progress on your application.