Business Development Executive
Purpose of Role
To generate commercial and SME income by presenting and selling the TMM commercial combined offering.
To understand members commercial insurance requirements and approach to risk management in order to promote commercial insurance products for the protection of member assets and liabilities.
To effectively develop and deliver sales, marketing and engagement activities that will achieve the aims of the agreed company objectives and personal targets as defined within sales plans.
To collate information and carry out administration of commercial members insurance programmes in a timely, technically accurate and cost effective manner, in accordance with the company procedures and performance standards.
To provide account management services; including servicing the existing accounts, providing renewal support in conjunction with Client Services, and conduct relationship management.
Describe where this role fits in its complexity, strategic scope and autonomy
- Offer and present The Military Mutual commercial combined offering including risk management solutions, to military related organisations as potential members of The Military Mutual (TMM) to secure new members and business.
- To understand members business opportunities and risk and their approach to risk management and insurance in order to win new business.
- To provide key military input and insight into the development of both the Commercial Membership engagement and engagement with small and medium sized enterprises.
- Advice on changes and improvements to the presentations and events material to promote sales further.
- Observing and reporting back on competitors changes in their policies and products and identify market opportunities and strategies to win business – market intelligence.
- To expand the existing client portfolio, to include additional covers and to produce new commercial business leads.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend new trading opportunities for TMM including TMM Commercial lines, and make sales where appropriate.
- To maintain relationships with bases and seeking to expand The Military Mutual’s presence on them.
- To ensure all event activity and engagement is compliant and any required operational processes are supportable by Regis Mutual Management Limited.
- To assist with event planning in line with the military engagement plan and maintain a list of events attended, progress made and future events to be carried out. Allocate resources to the events to ensure the smooth running of the event.
- Set up and arrange new briefing opportunities particularly to serving sailors, soldiers, airman and their families, and manage a sales team to conduct these events.
- On occasions, to support and oversee the quality of sales process for Kit and other personal lines offerings on bases, in training establishments, at G1 study days and other events.
How to Apply
If you are interested in apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter giving details of your experience and fit with this role to email@example.com If you have any questions please contact us on 01892 888312.