We live in a world afloat with data, in which almost every item of technology leaves a wake of gathered information about us. Most people are aware of the data produced by personal fitness devices and smart phones tracking our movements, browsers collecting our search habits, and vendors tracking our spending – but few are aware that a single Boeing 787 flight typically generates half a terabyte of data. It has been estimated that, in the near future, internet-connected cars will each send 25 gigabytes of data to the cloud every hour as they drive us around.
- The Retail Mutual celebrates two decades of protecting independent retailers.
- Regis launches new Mutual in Australia
- Nexus Mutual, supported by Regis Mutual Management, launches new smart contract cover.
- Ten year edition of ICMIF’s Global Mutual Market Share report launched: statistics confirm a decade of growth for the mutual and cooperative insurance sector
- Regis Mutual Management Australia announces new CEO